$200 per initial assessment.
$ 140 per 60 minute session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I am currently on the following panels:
Anthem of California
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Is Marina Nelson, MC, LPC an in-network provider with my plan?
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. insurance panels I am credentialed with I will bill as a courtesy. A super bill will be provided to you to seek reimbursement from your insurance if I am not on their panel.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a $75 fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!